From sociallystacked.com, Posted on December 19th, by Chelsea in Facebook Tips, Social Media Tips.
When it comes to posting a Status Update on Facebook, wording is everything. You might be sharing something valuable, but if your Status Update isn’t worded the right way, it won’t get the views, Likes and shares it deserves. So how do you get your Facebook fans to actually Like and share your posts?
1. Post an interesting fact: If you’re sharing a blog post or an online article, create a Status Update that features the most interesting fact or statement. This stirs curiosity in the reader and encourages them to click through to your link.
2. Share a “TIP”: If you’re sharing a tip in a Status Update, begin the post with the word “TIP!” This makes your Status Update stand out in your fans’ News Feeds. The same technique can be using when sharing a stat, a piece of news, an update or a checklist.
3. Endorse content: When sharing someone else’s content or Status Update, don’t be afraid to add an endorsement. Something as simple as adding an adjective like “awesome” changes the way users react to a post.
4. Don’t always ask a question: You don’t have to ask your fans what they think. This tip is especially useful for Pages with a small following. Until you’ve built a strong and engaged fan base, share content without expecting your fans’ feedback in return.
5. Inspire action: I recently tried this tip out myself and had incredible results. I posted an image with the line, “If you’re on Pinterest, feel free to repin…” The result? Twenty-one repins and five likes. And best of all… READ FULL ARTICLE HERE